FLU VACCINATION CLINICS 2021
We will be holding clinics on 14 and 16 September – another date in September is also planned. Clinics will run from 9 am to 8 pm.
Currently 14 September now only has spaces available from 6 pm onwards.
This year there will be 3 ways to book your vaccination at the Practice:
Directly via your SystmOnline or NHS App account;
Via the Flitwick Surgery website (this should be available in the next couple of days), this method does not require login details;
Or by phone 01525 715300 after 11am.
If you are unable to go online or contact us via phone then please use the intercom at the front door.
Who is eligible:
• Adults aged 50 years and over on 31 March 2022.
• People with certain medical conditions including children in at-risk groups from 6 months)
• Pregnant women
• People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
• Children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2021. We are waiting for confirmation of our children’s flu vaccine order – once this is received we will put up our clinic dates. We expect to be able to set up booking for children’s flu clinics in September.
• Frontline health & social care workers
For further information please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/flu/
Please do NOT book a flu vaccination appointment if you are not eligible.
We will be sending out text and letter invites to eligible patients. If you under 50 years of age and are unsure if you are eligible for a flu jab then please contact the practice. The easiest way to do this is to send a question via our website or use the online messaging through this SystmOnline account.
CHILD FLU VACCINATION CLINICS
We are waiting for confirmation of our children’s flu vaccine order – once this is received we will put up our clinic dates. We expect to be able to set up booking for children’s flu clinics in September.