We would like to draw our patients attention to the FREE transport available to help patients attend for a Covid-19 vaccination.
You can now get free transport from Central Bedfordshire Council.
If you need transport to get to and from a vaccination appointment or a walk-in session at a vaccine centre, then you can get free transport through these operators.
Just quote Central Bedfordshire Council Taxi Vaccination Service when making a booking from these community transport, bus and taxi operators.
Please make sure you book well in advance.
- Buzzer Buses – 01525 853566
- Greensands Community Transport – 01234 832 611 between 9am and midday Monday to Friday. Bookings can be made up to a week in advance with a minimum of two days before travelling. We will need a name, address, telephone number and an emergency contact/next of kin for each person travelling. For more information or to cancel or amend bookings call 01234 834 933 between 8.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday
- South Beds Dial a Ride – 01525 220044
- Premier minibus and car hire – 01582 650650 please note accessible vehicles are busy from 8am to 9:15am and 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Neojtaxi – 01525 222999
- Go Luton – when making bookings, please call 01582 404040 or 01582 494949 and use the account name / number “Go126 Central Beds Council Vaccination”
- Diamond Cabs – 01525 450450
You can book a vaccine appointment online or by calling 119.
You can go to a walk-in centre without an appointment.